Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
Two thoughts to my lovely family.
what do you think about...
  1. Each family writing a small post about the birthday person. So for instance if it is Lesli's B-day, then someone in her family please post a fun fact, picture, story, or all of the above about her on her special day. (Sorry Les, I missed you and Breckyn too. I meant to do this before your b-days).
  2. Each month we will give a different family the job of writing a post. (a month should be plenty of time to come up with something great). This does not mean if you have something you want to post and it is not your month you cannot post, please! I just want to hear special stuff that you may not want to post on your own blog. A spiritual thought, any thought, you decide. If everyone wants to close this to our own families so no one but us can read these that is fine too.

Lastly, I have set up our blog so that when someone posts it will send an email to you. That way if you dont check the blog everyday you will still know when someone posts.

I love you and really miss all of you on this wonderful day for families! PLEASE hug each other for me!

kisses, Lorri

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sounds good to me Lor! I think it will help a lot having email sent to us. Thanks for everything. It was great talking to you yesterday. Love you all!
Les