Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor!


Taylor is 13!
13 years ago today my little girl made her entrance into the world.
Berwick PA
While I labored in one room Rick and some friends were eating pizza in the waiting room, eagerly awaiting the arrival of our sweet baby.
I admit I slept - THANK YOU epi!
She still enjoys Build a Bear and bubbles.
Hugs from mom never go out of style!
But dad is embarrassing and she has that teenage attitude!
Why do they grow up?
I love my "bundle of Joy"!
Happy Birthday my love!
xoxo
Mommy

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEEAAARRRRRR TAAALORRRR, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! LOVE YA SWEETIE! HAVE A FUN DAY! Love Auntie Tiff

Lesli said...

Happy Birthday Taytay! You are the coolest ever! (and not just because your middle name is the same as mine and Brekyn's!!) :o) I hope you have a wonderful birhtday! I love you!
Auntie Les and family